Mar 15, 2013 |

How Will I Pay for Probate?

Mar 15, 2013 - Estate Planning, FAQ

Probate costs are paid out of the funds of the Estate as an expense or administration, at least in the case of a solvent estate. You should not have to pay for attorney fees or other costs, expenses or fees of probate or administration out of your own pocket.

Contact Drake, Hileman & Davis for an assessment of the fees, costs and expenses of probate or estate administration and the best means for paying same.

Click here to contact us regarding probate, estate or trust administration matters. Avoid expensive probate mistakes, delays and unnecessary litigation. Contact an estate administration lawyer at the Doylestown law firm of Drake, Hileman & Davis for helpful legal advice and satisfying results.

nbta badge super lawyers badge avvo badge rising star badge Million Dollar Advocates Forum Peer Review Rated paaj champion badge NAOPIA
Drake, Hileman & Davis logo


"I slipped on ice a few years ago and ended up needing surgery. As a result I lost a few months of work. Drake Hileman and Davis helped me in so many ways, not just getting compensation, which they did. But they were there to answer the many questions I had through the whole process. I'm from Warminster, PA. Hoping I don't need them again, but I would recommend the firm to anyone. Great lawyers and staff."

Drake, Hileman & Davis

Get Answers to Your Questions

Let's determine if you have a case.