Dog and Animal Bites
Helping Clients In Doylestown, Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton And Stroudsburg Since 1985
Did failure to restrain a dangerous dog lead to an attack that resulted in severe injuries to you or your loved one such as disfigurement, scarring to your face or nerve damage? Did your landlord or a property owner know about a vicious animal on his or her property and do nothing to prevent your injuries?
If you were bitten by a dog or attacked by another animal, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. However, the fact that you were injured does not automatically entitle you to damages — you must also prove that the owner was negligent or otherwise at fault. This is not necessarily easy to do.
At Drake, Hileman & Davis, we know how to handle your claim. We have extensive experience representing clients who have been injured in animal attacks involving domesticated animals such as dogs, cats and rabbits, and other wild animals permitted and encouraged to remain within public areas on the owner’s property (including bats). Our attorneys will fight to get you the compensation you deserve for your injuries, including damages for pain and suffering, lost wages and medical expenses.
We handle personal injury and premises liability cases throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
At Drake, Hileman & Davis, we know how to prove negligence in animal bite cases by:
- Demonstrating an animal’s “dangerous propensity” through evidence of prior attacks, bad disposition, or classification as an attack breed.
- Showing that the owner violated leash laws or other local ordinances.
Dog and animal bite cases are very fact-sensitive. Do not risk your claim for compensation by trying to handle your case without experienced legal help. Our attorney team has won numerous dog bite cases, including:
- A Lehigh County, Pennsylvania, dog mauling in Allentown that settled for $70,000
- A dog attack in Bethlehem, Northampton County, Pennsylvania, which resulted in a $36,000 settlement
- A Northampton County, Pennsylvania, dog bite in Easton that resulted in $37,469 jury verdict
- A Monroe County dog bite case that resulted in a $20,000 jury verdict in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
- A Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, dog attack in Upper Providence, which settled for $50,000Because we have successfully pursued many dog bite and animal bite cases, we know how to prove the necessary elements of your injury claim and obtain the recovery you deserve. Call us today to discuss your claim.
Contact Us For Knowledgeable Dog Bite Attorneys
If you are looking for personal injury representation for harm caused by a vicious dog or other animal in Pennsylvania or New Jersey, the lawyers of Drake, Hileman & Davis are ready to discuss your legal options. We can meet you in your home or at our office. We maintain offices for your convenience in Doylestown, Allentown, Easton and Stroudsburg. To contact a dog bite lawyer at our firm, call 888-777-7098. We can be reached 24 hours a day, and we also provide translation services for our Spanish-speaking clients.