Our Values and Distinctives
- We have the knowledge and experience to effectively help you.
- We strive to exceed your expectations.
- We seek to model integrity in everything we do.
- We are champions for you, our client.
- We guide you when you are most vulnerable.
- We provide caring, personalized counsel… and hope.
There are a lot of law firms in Pennsylvania. In the past, people in need of attorney looked in the phone book or asked a friend. Today, the internet makes finding an attorney easier than ever before. While today’s technology makes it easier to find an attorney, simply finding an attorney does not mean that you will find the right attorney to represent you.
At Drake, Hileman & Davis, PC, we believe that values are important. We appreciate that our clients come to us during the most-difficult times of their lives and we feel privileged to help our neighbors in their time of need. We do not take on every potential client’s case. We understand that it is our duty to evaluate each case on its own merits, based upon all of the facts involved. We pursue the best possible result in every case we handle and sometimes our investigation reveals that not pursuing a potential claim should be considered.
What Our Clients Say
If we do take on your case, know that we will be your champion, as we strive to exceed your expectations in all that we do. We encourage you to read the words from previous clients, who affirm these Drake, Hileman & Davis distinctives.
- “Thank you so much for all you did to make a difficult time for us much easier to cope with. We admired your knowledge, expertise and professionalism from the first time we met you. We felt very confident having you represent us.” –Clients from Allentown, Pennsylvania
- “I would like to let you know your hard work and dedication is greatly appreciated. I could not have chosen a more professional, thorough and caring legal team… I am grateful you were able to bring closure to the case and successfully negotiate the settlement to the extent that you did. I will be sure to keep in touch and if ever asked, you will be referred with the highest regard.” –Client from Gouldsboro, Pennsylvania
- “I truly cannot thank you enough for being such a calming factor through all of this. . . you are an amazing gentleman and I will be forever grateful for what you have done for us.”—Clients from Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- “I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for representing me. . . Everyone there at Drake, Hileman & Davis that I spoke with over this year treated me very well. I could not ask for better people. You can be sure that should a friend or family member need an attorney, I will gladly recommend this firm.”— Client from Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- “I had consulted with other attorneys, but felt most comfortable with you and your practice. I never felt pressured or hurried into anything. The time you took to address all my concerns and questions as well as the continued communication and updates concerning my case were tremendously appreciated. I believe your professionalism, persistence, and expertise in negotiating, enabled a fair settlement. I am truly glad my husband and I had an attorney to represent us. You gave us peace of mind and I could focus more on my physical recovery. You and your staff have been wonderful. Thank you again for everything.” – Client from Center Valley, Pennsylvania.
The Core Values that Guide Everything We Do
We have adopted the following core values that guide everything we do. These values are:
Our lawyers and staff provide the same high-quality representation to every single client. We rely on deep knowledge gained from decades of relevant experience to protect our clients’ interests, and we seek to serve as a model for integrity at all times. Our goal in every case is to exceed our client’s expectations.
All types of legal matters require an extremely high level of competence. If we don’t think we have the expertise to win your case, we work with another law firm that does. It is that simple. While we feel privileged to serve the people who live in our community, we will not risk the outcome of anyone’s case for our own profit under any circumstances.
If you have been injured or lost a loved one, or if you need legal representation in any of our other areas of practice, you deserve to have your questions answered promptly in a language you can understand. Our lawyers and staff respond to all calls, texts, and emails promptly, and we make sure our clients have the information they need at all times.
We want to exceed your expectations. As one of our former clients exclaimed, “you are the opposite of what gives lawyers a bad name.”
We are not just advocates for our clients, we are champions for their legal rights. We are compassionate about guiding our clients through life’s challenges, and we provide caring, personalized counsel from the moment our clients hire us through and past the resolution of their cases. Most of all, we provide our clients with hope. We understand that it may seem like there is no light at the end of your particular tunnel, but we want you to know that we can help you navigate through to the end.
As a former client expressed, “you are so human.” While providing professional counsel, we never forget that our clients are real people, dealing with real issues that affect all aspects of their lives.
We are dedicated to achieving justice for our clients—this is true no matter how much time it takes and no matter how much effort is involved. When you need legal representation, you should expect nothing less from your law firm. If we can apply pressure and quickly negotiate a favorable settlement, we will help you collect the money you need so that you can move on. If there are issues in dispute, you can rest assured that we will be thoroughly prepared when your case goes to trial.
Speak with One of Our Lawyers About Your Case for Free
If these values speak to you, we encourage you to schedule an appointment with one of our attorneys. To arrange a free, no-obligation consultation as soon as possible, call us at 888-457-3206 or contact us online today.