At Drake, Hileman & Davis, we believe that values are important. We appreciate that our clients typically come to us during the most-difficult times of their lives and we feel privileged to help our neighbors in their time of need. We do not take on every potential client’s case. We understand that it is our duty to evaluate each case on its own merits, based upon all of the facts involved. We pursue the best possible result in every case we handle and sometimes our investigation reveals that not pursuing a potential claim should be considered.
What makes Drake, Hileman & Davis the best top-rated law firm for you? We believe it is our two core values– both quality and compassion.
- We have the knowledge and experience to effectively help you.
- We strive to exceed your expectations.
- We seek to model integrity in everything we do.
Our lawyers and staff provide the same high-quality representation to every single client, regardless of the size, scope or nature of the case. Each client that comes through our doors should feel that their case is as important to us as it is to them.
Our goal in every case is to exceed our client’s expectations. We see it as a privilege to help our clients through whatever difficulty life presents. We don’t take our client’s trust lightly.
As to integrity in what we do, we think one of our clients said it best when he commented, “you are the opposite of what gives lawyers a bad name.”
- We are champions for you, our client.
- We guide you when you are most vulnerable.
- We provide caring, personalized counsel… and hope.
We are not just advocates for our clients, we are champions for their legal rights. We are compassionate about guiding our clients through life’s challenges, and we provide caring, personalized counsel from the moment our clients hire us through and past the resolution of their cases. Most of all, we provide our clients with hope. We understand that at times it may seem like there is no light at the end of the metaphorical tunnel, but we want our clients to know that we can navigate through to the end.
As a former client expressed, “you are so human.” While providing professional counsel, we never forget that our clients are real people, dealing with real issues that affect all aspects of their lives.
We are dedicated to achieving justice for our clients—this is true no matter how much time it takes and no matter how much effort is involved. When you need legal representation, you should expect nothing less from your law firm. If litigation is involved, we will seek to first resolve the claim amicably, however, if a resolution cannot be achieved, rest assured we will be thoroughly prepared when your case goes to trial.
What Our Clients Are Saying
If we do take on your case, know that we will seek to affirm our core values of quality and compassion in representing you. We encourage you to read the words from previous clients, who affirm these Drake, Hileman & Davis distinctives.
- “Thank you so much for all you did to make a difficult time for us much easier to cope with. We admired your knowledge, expertise and professionalism from the first time we met you. We felt very confident having you represent us.” –Clients from Allentown, Pennsylvania
- “I would like to let you know your hard work and dedication is greatly appreciated. I could not have chosen a more professional, thorough and caring legal team… I am grateful you were able to bring closure to the case and successfully negotiate the settlement to the extent that you did. I will be sure to keep in touch and if ever asked, you will be referred with the highest regard.” –Client from Gouldsboro, Pennsylvania
- “I truly cannot thank you enough for being such a calming factor through all of this. . . you are an amazing gentleman and I will be forever grateful for what you have done for us.”—Clients from Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- “I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for representing me. . . Everyone there at Drake, Hileman & Davis that I spoke with over this year treated me very well. I could not ask for better people. You can be sure that should a friend or family member need an attorney, I will gladly recommend this firm.”— Client from Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- “I had consulted with other attorneys, but felt most comfortable with you and your practice. I never felt pressured or hurried into anything. The time you took to address all my concerns and questions as well as the continued communication and updates concerning my case were tremendously appreciated. I believe your professionalism, persistence, and expertise in negotiating, enabled a fair settlement. I am truly glad my husband and I had an attorney to represent us. You gave us peace of mind and I could focus more on my physical recovery. You and your staff have been wonderful. Thank you again for everything.” – Client from Center Valley, Pennsylvania.
Speak with One of Our Lawyers About Your Case for Free
Choosing the best attorney for your case, can be a challenge. Knowing how to choose the best personal injury attorney near me, can be even more difficult. If you have been injured or lost a loved one, or if you need legal representation in any of our other areas of practice, you deserve to have representation by attorneys who share your values. If these values and distinctives resonate with you, we encourage you to schedule an appointment with one of our attorneys to discuss your case and how we can help. To arrange a free, no-obligation consultation, call us at (888) 777-7098 or contact us online today.