Recreational Vehicle Accidents
Helping Clients In Doylestown, Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton And Stroudsburg Since 1985
If you or a loved one is involved in an accident involving a bicycle, ATV or motorcycle, the risk of catastrophic harm is much greater than your risk of serious injury while riding in a car. Automobiles have many safety features that bicycles, ATVs and other recreational vehicles lack.
The personal injury attorneys of the Pennsylvania law firm of Drake, Hileman & Davis have handled numerous recreational and boating accident cases. We are ready to help you assess your injuries, seek the medical treatment you need and explore your options for obtaining compensation from responsible parties.
TO DISCUSS YOUR CASE WITH AN EXPERIENCED RECREATIONAL ACCIDENT ATTORNEY, CONTACT OUR PERSONAL INJURY FIRM. WE HAVE CONVENIENT OFFICE LOCATIONS IN DOYLESTOWN, ALLENTOWN, EASTON AND STROUDSBURG.
Helping You With Any Recreational Accident
- Amusement park rides
- Boats and personal watercraft (Jet Ski)
- Horseback riding equipment
- Park and playground equipment such as slides and swings
If you have been seriously injured or have lost a loved one in a fatal accident and have questions regarding your rights, we can provide knowledgeable and experienced legal help.
Motorcycle, bicycle, ATV and Jet Ski accidents present unique challenges for personal injury lawyers. We address these challenges by developing and presenting the facts that prove who caused the accident, and by demonstrating our client’s legal rights.
Experienced Personal Injury Practice
When insurers or jurors understand an injury victim’s rights, and the factors that caused the accident, they are more likely to award compensation that fairly compensates the victim for damages sustained. We will help defend your interests and present your case in negotiations or at trial.
We understand the complex legal challenges that these cases present, including:
- Strict age liability for ATV operators; if an ATV operator is underage, the vehicle owner may be strictly liable for resulting injuries.
- Exclusions and exceptions to limited tort coverage — as a pedestrian or bicyclist, your personal automobile limited tort coverage may not apply and you may be able to get damages for pain and suffering.
- Exclusion of coverage for motorcyclists — often, a motorcycle rider does not have the same level of insurance protection as an automobile driver.
- Pursuing compensation from underinsured and uninsured motorists.
- Explaining the right of cyclists to use roads on an equal basis with cars and trucks.
Contact A Knowledgeable ATV Accident Attorney For Help
If you are looking for personal injury or wrongful death attorney after a Pennsylvania or New Jersey ATV accident, the lawyers of Drake, Hileman & Davis are ready to discuss your legal options. We can meet you at our office or in the convenience of your home. For your convenience, we have office locations in Bucks County, the Lehigh Valley or the Poconos. To contact an ATV accident lawyer at our firm, call 888-777-7098. We can be reached 24 hours a day. We provide translation services for our Spanish-speaking clients.