Winning Cases For Your Neighbors Since 1985
People injured by medical malpractice may be entitled to substantial compensation for pain, suffering, medical expenses and other damages. Medical malpractice liability, however, is difficult to prove. To prevail, an injured person must:
- Prove duty of care and negligence. Your health care provider must have deviated from the accepted medical standard of care, and the error must be clear and be verified by another medical expert.
- Establish causation and damages. You must prove that your health care provider’s action or inaction caused an injury or worsened or prolonged an illness, and as a result, you suffered harm.
Medical Malpractice And Injuries From Medical Errors
If you were injured due to medical malpractice, or someone close to you was, the lawyers of the Pennsylvania personal injury law firm of Drake, Hileman & Davis can provide experienced legal help. We understand the issues that are relevant in all types of medical malpractice cases. We can provide clear advice if you have questions regarding harm caused by a physician’s or surgeon’s mistakes, including:
- Failure to diagnose cancer or another disease or medical condition
- Misdiagnosis resulting in inappropriate or delayed treatment for a disease or injury
- Medication errors such as a wrong prescription or wrong dosage
We have handled many complex cases ranging from misdiagnosed fractures to foreign objects left in a patient’s body during surgery. We will work hard to develop a strong case for you that will convince an insurer or a jury that you have suffered serious and long-term injuries and economic losses and are entitled to fair compensation.
If you or a loved one has been harmed by medical malpractice, contact one of our knowledgeable attorneys now to discuss your claim.
If you are looking for a personal injury or wrongful death attorney to discuss a medical malpractice claim in Pennsylvania or New Jersey, the law firm of Drake, Hileman & Davis is ready to explain your legal options. One of our lawyers can meet you in your home if necessary, and we maintain offices in Doylestown, Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, and Stroudsburg for your convenience. To contact our firm, call 888-777-7098. We answer our phones 24 hours a day and provide Spanish translation.