Experienced Representation for Serious Injury Claims From the Delaware Valley to the Poconos
When you or someone you love suffers a serious injury, it is critical to speak with an attorney about standing up for your legal rights. At Drake, Hileman & Davis, PC, our attorneys have decades of experience winning just compensation for clients who have suffered the following types of accident-related injuries:
- Arm, Wrist, Leg and Ankle Injuries Requiring Surgery – From vehicle collisions to slips and falls, all types of accidents can lead to bone fractures and soft tissue damage in the arms, wrists, legs and ankles. These painful injuries often require invasive surgery, followed by months or years of therapy, rehabilitation and gradual recovery.
- Electrical Injuries and Burns – Electrical injuries and burns are among the most-common risks for construction workers, and everything from dangerous products and appliances to faulty home wiring can lead to these types of injuries for others as well. Burns from airbag deployment are also common injuries in vehicle collisions.
- Head and Brain Injuries – While some accident victims will experience immediate symptoms from a traumatic brain injury, others may not start to feel effects for months or even weeks after the traumatic event. It goes without saying that head and brain injuries can have serious consequences, and making a full recovery can require significant financialexpenses. .
- Neck and Back Injuries – Our attorneys have particular experience representing clients who have suffered neck and back injuries in falls, vehicle collisions and other accidents. Like traumatic brain injuries, neck and back injuries – including herniated discs, fractured vertebrae and nerve damage – typically require prompt diagnosis and adherence to a comprehensive treatment plan in order to mitigate their long-term consequences.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – If you or someone you love has been paralyzed or suffered another debilitating spinal cord injury, our attorneys will conduct a thorough investigation and assess your long-term treatment needs in order to pursue a claim for maximum financial compensation. Since 1985, we have handled numerous spinal cord injury injury cases throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Scarring Injuries – Scarring and disfigurement from traumatic accidents can lead to both medical complications and emotional consequences that last far beyond initial treatment and recovery. If you have suffered a scarring or disfiguring injury (including loss of limb) due to someone else’s negligence or a product defect, we can help you fight for just compensation.
- Rotator Cuff Injuries – Rotator cuff injuries are common accident-related injuries that often result from the instinct to brace for an impact or fall. These injuries can lead to persistent pain and limited mobility, and frequently surgery. Even without surgery these injuriesoften translate to missed time from work and loss of enjoyment of life. At Drake, Hileman & Davis, PC, we regularly represent clients who have suffered rotator cuff injuries in vehicle collisions and other accidents.
Have You Been Seriously Injured in Pennsylvania? Schedule a Free Consultation Now
If you would like more information about your rights after suffering a serious accident-related injury, contact Drake, Hileman & Davis, PC to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. With offices throughout Pennsylvania, we have been protecting your neighbors’ rights for more than 30 years. To speak with an experienced attorney about your claim, please call (888) 777-7098 or submit our online request form today.