Rear-end collisions, usually occurring at a stop light or stop sign, are a major problem for motorcycles, which lack the protection of a seat belt or air bag.
Injuries can range from whiplash to broken bones; and from burns and permanent scarring from exploding gas tanks, to quadriplegia. In some instances, the collision results in the rider’s death.
Representing Fallen Cyclists In Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Doylestown And Stroudsburg
At the law firm of Drake, Hileman & Davis, P.C., we bring powerful tools to rear-end motorcycle injury claims.
- We bring the knowledge and experience of highly credentialed attorneys.
- We bring quick and energetic investigation of the accident scene, before evidence is swept away.
- We bring state-of-the-art accident reconstruction capabilities.
- We bring exceptional preparation for each case, treating your accident as seriously as if it were our own.
- We bring world-class presentation and negotiation skills, ensuring maximum compensation for your injury.
We have obtained six-figure and seven-figure outcomes for injuries that include traumatic brain injury, closed head wounds, amputations, road burns, gas burns, multiple fractures and paralysis.
More Than 25 Years Of Diligent Representation
Our personal injury lawyers have been helping injured riders and their families for more than 25 years. We are proud to say that former clients refer their friends and family members to us when they need help. They know we will do the best job for them, and that we charge no fees until we produce positive outcomes.
When metal hits metal, people get hurt. Our job at Drake, Hileman & Davis is to win compensation for those injuries. If you or a loved one has been hurt in a motorcycle collision, contact our Pennsylvania rear-end motorcycle accident attorneys toll free at 888-777-7098. We are available 24 hours a day.