Category: Personal Injury

May 14, 2018 - Car Accident, Personal Injury

What Do I Do After a Car Accident?

You’ve been injured in a car accident. Now what? So Many Questions: What is No-Fault? What is the difference between full tort and limited tort? Should I give a recorded statement? How much can I receive for pain and suffering? We Have the Answers at Drake, Hileman & Davis. For more than 30 years, the attorneys at Drake, Hileman & Davis, have been providing competent, compassionate and quality legal representation to those injured in car accidents. Let us help you. What is No-Fault? Pennsylvania is a partial No-Fault State. Under Pennsylvania Law, regardless of who is at fault in a motor vehicle accident, certain bills and expenses are processed through your own automobile insurance. This applies even to pedestrians or even if you were occupying someone else’s car. What is the difference between full tort and limited tort? Whether full tort or limited tort applies is one of the biggest issues we see preventing injured individuals from receiving full compensation for their injuries. We will examine your coverage, explain the differences to you and look for ways to overcome a limited tort election. Should I give a recorded statement? The short answer is no. While there are some exceptions, we have seen cases where the insurance company tries to twist what is said to its advantage. At a minimum you should have your attorney present for any statement. How much can I receive for pain and suffering? The answer to this question depends on the nature of your injuries and […]

Read More

nbta badge super lawyers badge avvo badge rising star badge Million Dollar Advocates Forum Peer Review Rated paaj champion badge NAOPIA


"I slipped on ice a few years ago and ended up needing surgery. As a result I lost a few months of work. Drake Hileman and Davis helped me in so many ways, not just getting compensation, which they did. But they were there to answer the many questions I had through the whole process. I'm from Warminster, PA. Hoping I don't need them again, but I would recommend the firm to anyone. Great lawyers and staff."
Posted By: Dominic Puglia

Drake, Hileman & Davis

Get Answers

Complete our contact form and get a response within 24 hours.